Place your message where Emergency Department directors and leaders can’t miss it! Consider advertising in the WA/ACEP JobWatch, where your ad will be seen by the practicing Emergency Medicine professionals and residents that read our newsletter and view website regularly. To have your job posting or classified advertising included in the WA/ACEP NewsWatch and JobWatch, complete the JobWatch Classified Order Form. Your ad will appear in 2 issues of our electronically distributed NewsWatch. Ads for job postings will also be placed in the JobWatch section of the WA/ACEP website for 3 months, or until the position has been filled. Job Posting/Classified Ad rtes based on one time placement
150 Words or Less: WA/ACEP Member $75; Non-Member $125
151 to 300 Words: WA/ACEP Member $200; Non-Member $300
We are seeking BC/BE Emergency Physician with night shift preference to start September 2018. Pullman Regional Hospital is located in Pullman, Washington, home of PAC-12 Washington State University and 8 miles from Moscow, Idaho, home of the University of Idaho. Pullman and Moscow are twin University towns that are in the heart of the Palouse, which is renowned for its agriculture and at the base of the Palouse mountain range. We reside in an outdoor paradise with access to biking, world-class fishing and rafting, hiking, skiing, watersports, as well as all the perks living next to a PAC-12 University.
Hospital Employee with compensation package worth more than $360,000
- 12K annual visits with three shifts and 28 hours of physician coverage daily – 0.5 patients per hour over night
- $5,000 CME
- 10 weeks paid vacation yearly
- Health/Dental insurance, Malpractice, Disability Insurance and other benefits
- Retirement 401k partial match and access to 414h retirement plan
- Washington State License, DEA License, ACEP membership and Emergency Medicine Board Exams covered
- Critical Access Hospital with ICU
- Multispecialty backup with Hospitalist, Pediatrics, OB/GYN, Urology, Surgery, Radiology, Orthopedics, Oral/Maxillary/Facial Surgery, ENT, Podiatry, Telestroke and Telepsych
- 24hr Ultrasound, X-ray, CT, MRI, Nuclear, Flouro with local reads
- Air Medical service based at our local airport
- Majority of patients are college students from the local universities
- University of Washington and new Washington State University medical school for teaching opportunities
- Award-winning Public School System
- Extremely low attrition rate.
- No state income tax
Please contact Pete Mikkelsen MD; firstname.lastname@example.org, 509-336-7370.
ED Director at Kootenai Health in ID
You have the drive, the progressive nature, and are a powerhouse leader with contemporary design knowledge. YOU Are Our Next Emergency Department Director at Kootenai Health.
- One of the busiest Emergency Departments in the state of Idaho – nearly 50,000 visits annually.
- We are dual certified as a Level III Trauma Center by the American College of Surgeons Committee on Trauma and a Level II Trauma Center State of Idaho Time Sensitive Emergency System.
- As the emergency referral center for the region, Kootenai Health has the staffing and equipment necessary to provide rapid, life-saving response for a broad spectrum of illnesses and injuries. They consistently deliver the quality; comprehensive care our community has come to expect from Kootenai Health.
As the director, you will provide leadership and oversee day to day management of emergency services at Kootenai Health. You advise and involve as necessary administrators, medical staff and other key stakeholders in matters related to service. You will be providing leadership by building consensus and managing successful programs that are customer focused supports growth initiatives and improves care delivery, efficiency and are contemporary in design. You will be accountable for quality outcomes, standards of patient care, performance improvement, process management, business operations, resource utilization, and management development. You will recommend establishment or revision of policies and develops organizational structure and standards of performance. As well as interprets policies and objectives to staff, community groups and other external service providers. You will rely on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. You will use your knowledge and skills in the application of performance improvement methods, lean concepts, and change management. Your strong knowledge of the principles of shared governance in professional nursing practice is essential. This is a key leadership role, what you bring to the organization is met with a strong support structure for your growing abilities and the pride in being a part of a healthy, evolving, community-minded organization.
1. Bachelor’s degree or higher in nursing is required; Master’s degree related field is required.
2. Specialty certification in leadership is required (must be obtained within one year of eligibility)
3. State of Idaho Registered Nurse or licensure pending as documented by temporary licensure OR current RN licensure from a state participating in the “multistate privilege to practice” compact with Idaho.
4. Minimum of (3) years emergency experience plus an additional year in managing a busy, high acuity emergency room.
5. BLS Required. Current AHA Healthcare provider, American Red Cross, AHA Health Saver or KH BLS during General Orientation.
6. Must have a solid understanding of nursing information systems and nursing standards and knowledge and application of principles of organizational and nursing management, accreditation processes, inventory management, financial management, conflict management, effective written and spoken communication skills, as well as applicable local, state, and federal laws is required.
You are the one we are looking for if you’re a self-starter, innovative, engaged, you are extraordinarily self-confident – not arrogant! Let’s call it Management Grit. You have a keen understanding of high reliability and lean principles. A true standout colleague with recent emergency and leadership experience, who has a desire to be continually challenged.
FT and PT Board Certified EPs Needed to Start this Summer
Puget Sound Physicians (PSP) is looking for experienced full-time and part-time board certified emergency physicians to join The Emergency Physicians at Overlake Hospital in Bellevue, Washington. We are an independent, democratic group which has been contracted with Overlake Hospital for over 20 years. We offer a highly competitive compensation, benefits package with paid malpractice, and flexible scheduling. Our goal for all new physicians is that they will become members (“partners”) in our PLLC.
We are looking to hire physicians for our summer schedule. If interested please email CV to Miranda Goff at Miranda.email@example.com (03/01/2018)
Nocturnist Emergency Medicine Physician for Eastside Seattle Area
Evergreen Emergency Services (EES) is currently looking for a full time BC/BE Nocturnist Emergency Medicine Physician to staff a lighter-paced, low acuity, freestanding ED located in the suburbs of Seattle. EES is a long-standing, independent, democratic group that has been associated with the same hospital system since 1972.
EES offers highly competitive compensation and a robust benefits package with paid malpractice. For more information, please visit our website at www.evergreenemergencyservices.com and select “Career Opportunities.”
If you are interested in joining the Evergreen Emergency Services team, please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. (03/01/2018)
Seattle Area!! — Emergency Medicine Physician Opportunity
Highline Emergency Physicians (HEP) is a private, democratic, Emergency Medicine group at Highline Medical Center in Burien, Washington. We offer flexible scheduling with a great group of physicians. We are seeking a physician, BE or BC in emergency medicine, to join our group by May or June 2018.
Highline Medical Center is a community hospital in South Seattle, just five minutes from SeaTac Airport and fifteen minutes south of downtown Seattle. Our state-of-the-art Emergency Department is a Level IV Trauma Center with 32 private patient rooms, 58,000 visits annually. Minimum full-time requirement – 12, 8- hour shifts.
EPIC – EMR, Scribes available for $20.00/hour
Night shift incentive $500.00/shift
100% Paid Family Medical Dental and Vision and professional Disability insurance
401k with 3% Safe Harbor, plus Profit Sharing
Employer HSA Contribution
Partnership Track – 1.5 years
Competitive pay with RVU incentive
Please email CV to HEPrecruiting@gmail.com
Cascade Emergency Physicians is Looking For Partners
Cascade Emergency Physicians (CEP) is an independent democratic group of physicians that has staffed the Emergency Department at MultiCare Auburn Medical Center for nearly 40 years. Auburn, WA is 20 minutes south of Seattle with easy access to the mountains, ocean, and cultural activities the Seattle area has to offer. CEP is highly motivated to supply great medical care to our patients, while maintaining a commitment to our own health, wellbeing & families. CEP is looking for partners, not hired part-timers, dedicated to impacting our community at many levels to make it a better place. We have 3 past chief-of-staff’s and the present chief-of-staff in our group. We have a national ACEP Board member, along with Military officers, soccer coaches, mothers & fathers just to mention a few positions that impact lives. We’ve been here for 40 years and plan to be here for 40 more.
MultiCare Auburn Medical Center is a busy community hospital of 195 licensed beds including an ICU, a dedicated PTCA cath lab, as well as a level 3 trauma center & JCAHO Stroke center. With approximately 40,000 + ED visits a year through the regular ED & Fast-Track, we staff with 12 partner physicians & 6 full time Physician Assistants. We have rotating PA & Medical Students on 1 month rotations in our ED and Family Medicine Residents from a community based program in Auburn. We are busy but with a completely equitable schedule, averaging 12-13 shifts a month, the practice is designed to avoid burn out.
CEP practices outstanding medicine. This is the type of group to join for a lifetime practice that is rewarding, fulfilling, & enriching. It is a practice growing into & with our community.
For further information, contact:
Bruce Neely MD, FACEP
Chairman, Emergency Services, MultiCare Auburn Medical Center
FT EP Position in Charleston
Charleston Area Medical Center is seeking to employ Full Time Emergency Medicine Physicians (ABEM or AOBEM) for Clinical Core Faculty Positions with unlimited clinical hours available. Serving a multi-county area, the four Emergency Departments see over 100,000 patients per year. This regional, tertiary medical center also sponsors an accredited emergency medicine residency program.
CAMC Memorial Hospital – 30 beds with 4 assessment beds
CAMC General Hospital – Level 1 Trauma Center with 26 beds and additional fast flow areas
CAMC Teays Valley Hospital – 10 beds with 2 assessment beds
CAMC Women and Children’s Hospital – 20 beds
- Mid-level coverage all shifts
- 24/7 Hospitalists Coverage
- Complete specialty and surgical support • Strong Administrative Support
Salary & Benefits:
Competitive Compensation Package based on national benchmarks Generous Sign-on Bonus Critical Staffing Bonus
8 protected academic hours per pay period Complete CAMC benefit package Ten paid days away from practice Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance CME Stipend plus CME paid days off Professional Fees/Dues and Subscriptions Allowance
Charleston, WV is a vibrant diverse community and offers an excellent family environment, with unsurpassed recreational activities and outstanding school systems. If quality of life is important to you and your family, Charleston is the perfect balance of lifestyle and career. (12/5/2017) Contact email@example.com
Position Available for BC/BE Emergency Physician, UW Medicine-Northwest Hospital and Medical Center, Seattle, WA
Looking for a full or part time emergency physician to join us at Northwest Hospital in Seattle. We are a congenial emergency medicine group who have had the contract at the hospital for 40 years. Excellent pay and flexible scheduling allows ample time for other activities in the beautiful Pacific Northwest. Located on a scenic hospital campus in north Seattle with a good patient mix (36,000 annual visits) and superb nursing and medical staff. If interested, please send CV to: Jenyung Luu MD<firstname.lastname@example.org> and Greg Schroedl MD<Gregory.Schroedl@nwhsea.org> (10/12/2017)