What is WA-ACEP PAC?
WA-ACEP is the Political Action Committee of the Washington Chapter, American College of Emergency Physicians. The WA-ACEP PAC was created in 2012 to build our voice in Olympia and impact the state’s political climate. This is often best achieved by contributing to candidates whose voting records are supportive to Emergency Medicine issues.
Why Contribute to the WA-ACEP PAC?
WA-ACEP PAC is the only political organization whose sole mission is to support candidates who advocate for Emergency Medicine in Washington State. By providing contributions, the WA-ACEP PAC helps develop strong supporters for Emergency Medicine. PAC donations open doors to legislative offices so we can tell our stories. What does advocating for Emergency Medicine in Washington State mean?
- Promoting the principles of Emergency Medicine, including access to care and fair billing
- Working for policies that improve the healthcare environment in Washington State for physicians and patients
Who Can Contribute to WA-ACEP PAC?
- Individual members of WA-ACEP may contribute. Federal law prohibits WA-ACEP PAC from accepting donations from other sources.
- Please note:
- Only personal contributions are accepted
- Federal law requires WA-ACEP PAC to collect and report the name, address, occupation and employer of individuals contributing more than $200 in a calendar year
- Contributions to WA-ACEP PAC are not tax deductible as charitable contributions.
- All contributions to WA-ACEP PAC are voluntary
Join Our Coffee Club!
WA-ACEP PAC Cup of Coffee Club recognizes members who have donated to the PAC $250 per year or the cost of one Venti Pumpkin Spice Latte a week ($5)!
Coffee Club members will receive a free lapel pin and recognition in newsletters, emails, and other member communications.